Friday, November 23, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY!

Today is the day my house gets cleaned up top to bottom, my tree goes up and my kids and I wrap presents for eachother! we put presents for friends and family under the tree and we have such a good time- making cookies and such is our evening ordeal. This year instead of fighting the rush I have decided to purchase many presents from other small businesses such as Southern Hideaway Candle Creations (search her on FB tell her I sent you!) I also purchased from Holly with Cookie Lee Jewlery- she has a button on this page. Just look to the left or the right... infact I have several people on this blog I have worked with each and every one of them! I love Letters from Santa page too- this is super cute! I am getting used to my new computer and I am having trouble with pictures and such and adding them to my new computer! I love this computer however I have never had an HP or Compaq and evidently well its a little different. ACE information- SABAinformation! TOday and all weekend I am having a sale today and tomorrow and on Sunday- CYBER Monday will be something different but pretty close... I am offering reimbursements on the STARTER KITS meaning you will get money returned to you- So with your order of $59 you get a $74 value already AND I will reimburse you money- to get information on where to ORDER go to www.facebook.com/AceIsHealthyWeightloss and I will be glad to answer your questions and help you the place to order is posted or JUST MESSAGE the page! There is no reason to WAIT for Christmas to be HERE UPON US you have time to lose some before Christmas AND hit that goal before New Years! LOVE these products there are some items on sale available in baskets as well! Be blessed and remember $100 to Walmart or other big chain is nothing to them... to small business owners- this could CHANGE everything! These small businesses do what they do to build a life for their families.. (shhh don't tell any one I have 6 bottles of ACE available today at a special PRICE message my page to get the details! }

No comments:

Post a Comment