Monday, October 15, 2012

Health issues!

Here in the last few days I have become more aware that people around me have ailments and things going on with them that they just don't admit! I mean when I ask why its because they are embarrassed- One person with Shingles and one person with Rosecea and one person with Lupus and one person with just mental health things ( meaning aspergers / autism). Finding out that Lupus interacts with several antibiotics the body consumes the antibiotic and instead of it improving it becomes worse- trying to fight it off thinking there is another thing attacking the body.Its kind of like what have been told about my daughter and her allergies. With my daughter and her allergies- her body fights off the allergens ( when she used to get allergy shots she would run a fever and vomit and such if she had a reaction). Her body would use the same antibodies to fight her allergic reaction as they needed to fight pnemonia or something! For years we struggled with this and her and on top of it all she has asthma so the wheezing and all the throat closing issues and epi pens and such--- well lets just say we have learned alot over the years. ( My little one follows suit as far as the allergic reation- that kid get an egg or a peanut and its over with- fever and vomiting and such) .. Now I bring all of this up because I am watching people suffer and wondering if it is needless? in the least? I decided to search on my own to see if things would be helpful at all to other people? I mean I work with this amazing company and find out people I talk to daily could be helping thier health issues daily and they are just not aware... Now I have been called many things including a "Christian Pimping Pill Pusher"- all I have to say about that is - ITS ALL NATURAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS! and as far as that goes- if you beleive that about me- DO NOT READ FURTHER-- On the other hand I have a wonderful upline that knows about the products we have... and I have been studying along with her...Realizing that I am needing to help these people if I can- after all they are my friends and family. ONE THIS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED WEATHER I SNEEZE OR COUGH IS COLLODIAL SILVER- described to me as an all natural antibiotic... now this is super concntrated- one drop a day or so will change your health! Now I decided to look it up and see what all the real HUBUB was about it... Can anything be that AMAZZING? well check it out for yourself- you can google about it !You can also check it out in the Christmas store at the top tab
"A researcher at Brigham Young University sent Colloidal Silver to two different labs including UCLA Medical Center, and reported "It not only killed the HIV virus but every virus that was tested in the labs". According to FDA rules, Colloidal Silver cannot be used for treating the HIV virus, but it could be used as an antibiotic for all acquired diseases of active AIDS. For several decades, silver has proven itself in the treatment of burns, and eye, ear, nose, throat, vaginal, rectal, and urinary tract infections. Silver has been prescribed as an adjunct treatment for reproductive disorders in women and the circulatory system, as well as a treatment for AIDS infective complications. It has been used as a remedy for allergies, boils, ulcers, lesions, thyroid conditions, infantile diseases, parasites, wounds of the eye, enlarged prostate, warts, bladder inflammation, infections of the inner ear, sleepwalking and anorexia nervosa. Colloidal Silver also acts as a tissue regenerator by stimulation the production of de-differentiating cells, which promotes the replacement of specialized cells. The following is a partial list of the more than 650 disease conditions in which colloidal silver has demonstrated proven clinical improvement: Acne, Acne Rosacea, Anthrax Bacilli, Arthritis, Athlete’s Foot, Blood Poisoning, Bladder Infections, Bubonic Plague, Blood Parasites (causes gray hair), Cancer, Candidia (Yeast Infection), Chilbains, Cholera, Chronic Fatigue, Colitis, Conjunctivitis, Cystitis, Dermatitis, Diabetes, Diptheria, Dysentery, Eczema, Fibrositis, Gastritis, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Herpes Virus, Hay Fever, Impetigo, Influenza, Keratitis, Leprosy, Leukemia, Lupus, Lyme Disease, Lymphagitis, Malaria, Meningitis, Neurasthenia, Ophthalmia, Pneumonia, Pleurisy, Pruritis Ani, Psoriasis, Pymphagitis, Rheumatism, Rhiritis, Ringworm, Rosacea, Scarlet Fever, Seborrhea, Septicemia, Shingles, Skin Cancer, Staph Infection, Stomach Flu, Strep, Syphilis, Tonsillitis, Toxemia, Trench foot, Trachoma, Tuberculosis, Whooping Cough. It is also used for all bacterial, fungal and viral attacks on plants. Simply spray diluted silver on the leaves and add to soil water. (Ref. 1,2,3,6,7,10,11) Floral and Garden " http://www.kombuchapower.com/colloidal_silver.html

No comments:

Post a Comment