Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Letters From Santa!

I have been having a button on the side of my page for a little while--- and HERE IS something pretty NEATO! don't tell my baby girl cause she will be getting one for Christmas! But letters from Santa is sent to YOUR HOUSE.. there is a special Santa Key, food for Reindeer a personalized letter FROM SANTA and this is such a cute special idea! I am excited and cannot wait until we get ours! The packages are addressed to your little one. you can get them in the mail ahead of time or she can mail them between the 2nd and the 10th.  The cost of these are only $6.00 per child! Make sure to tell her I sent you! To place your order go to this page: https://www.facebook.com/YourLetterFromSanta she will ask just a few questions and then you will be on your way! So easy and painless and on top of that just FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment